Friday, September 6, 2013

It's Been A Longtime....

It has been so long since I blogged that I honestly can't even remember how long it has been.  But I do know that there have been a lot of changes since my last post.  After my father's death in Dec. 2008 I made a big change in my life(I will share in future posts).  First, I want to start by saying there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about my father.  I have learned that I am more like him than I even knew I was.

Since my dad's passing my Sister had another child, a baby girl that she named after our father.  Her name is Daleyn Sky Evitt.  She is a fire ball and has a beautiful personalty.  Macie has started Kindergarten this year, and she loves it!

Misty and I are getting ready for our first cruise.  We are going to Bahamas with her sister and their mom for 4 nights!  We are all so excited and can't wait to embark on this new adventure. Also, Fall is coming the temps have lowered the past few days here in Northeastern Georgia!!

I have also decided that after we return from our cruise I am making a change in my eating habits for weight loss.  I have already eliminated soft drinks from my diet and I only drink water, except for the occasions when I will have a few drinks with rum and diet coke..  I have been doing some research and making some selections that I feel will help me in my weight loss journey.  That will help inspire me to make a few posts also in the future.

Until Next Time-
Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment